You are here
Vision and Mission
Submitted by admin on Tue, 2022-03-29 17:54
In 2025, Faculty of Education is recognized worldwide as the center of enlightenment and educational renewal based on the values of piety, independence, scholarship, and nationality.
- Developing and narrating the national education paradigm of the XXI century and its application to the faculty as the core of higher education.
- Organizing research-based academic and professional education, in the fields of early childhood education, basic education, education non-formal and informal, special education, counseling guidance, educational technology, education policy and other education personnel needed across units and education providers.
- Conducting educational research oriented to strengthening the concept and improving educational practice; and disseminating and publishing it at local, national and international levels.
- Carrying out research-based professional services to the community and various parties who need it on an ongoing basis.
- Fostering student programs that are conducive to the implementation of academic and professional education.
- Strengthening the institutional capacity and performance of faculties so that they can carry out the missions of the Tridharma of higher education in an integrated manner.
Copyright © 2024,